Continuum Fall Session 2022
The Gift of Breath and Water
In creation myths and tales, Water and Breath have been acknowledged as sacred, magical, healing and life-giving forces. What does it mean then to bring attention to the movement of our own breath and sound, to the movement of our fluid nature. With attention to one’s inner self, in the company of others, explore, discover, feel, listen, and receive, through breath, sound and silence, through movement, stillness and fluid aliveness.
Previous experience in Continuum required. If you are new to Continuum and would like to participate in a class series, see introductory workshop
- September 12 – October 24 (6 weeks): $125
- November 3 – December 12 (6 weeks): $125
- Full 12 week series : $235
- 2 Options
- Mondays, on Zoom, 6pm-8:15pm
- Thursdays, in person, 9:30am-11:45am
- * No class October 10, 27 & 31
To reserve your place and information: [email protected]
Sunday Monthly Classes
This monthly gathering is for people who would like to be in a group practice but are not available for the weekly classes. Each month we will explore a sequence based on The Gift of Breath and Water (See description above).
- Sept. 18, Oct. 16, Nov.20, Dec.18
- 9:30am-12:30pm (MTL time) // 3:30pm-6:30pm (CET)
- 4 classes: $140, 3 classes: $105, single class: $40
- On Zoom
- Would you prefer to participate in-person? If so, let me know. With enough people I can open a Saturday monthly series in Montreal.
*Would you like to participate in a class, but this schedule does not coordinate well with yours? If so, please contact me to see what other option is possible. With enough people, I can open up another class that could work for you.