Continuum Fall Session 2021
Weekly classes: Continuum and the 4 Elements
Earth, Water, Fire and Air
With each class we will dive into a creative exploration inspired by the 4 elements. Drawing on Continuum breaths, sounds and movement, and with attention to our felt-sense, experience how the elements inform our body tissues, nourish our being, transform how we see the world and are in relationship with all of Life.
- Earth – our bones and grounded, rooted nature
- Water – our fluid being, ever-moving, changing and adaptable
- Fire – our heart being, radiant, inspired and passionate
- Air – our breath, receiving, freeing, communing with space
If you are new to Continuum, see introductory workshop
2 options: Mondays, 6:30pm-8:45pm on Zoom or Thursdays, 9:30am-11:45am in-person *Thursday in-person classes could shift to Zoom due to future Covid regulations
Full session: Sept.13 – Dec.9 (12 weeks) : $230
Half session: Sept.13 – Oct.28 (6 weeks) : $132
Half session: Nov.1 – Dec.9 (6 weeks) : $132
* no classes week of Oct.4
To reserve your place and information: [email protected]
Sunday Monthly Classes
This monthly gathering is for people who would like to be in a group practice but are not available for the weekly classes. Each month we will explore a sequence based on Continuum and the 4 Elements (See description above).
- Sept.19, Oct.24, Nov.21, Dec.12
- 9:30am-12:30pm (MTL time) // 3:30pm-6:30pm (CET)
- 4 classes: $140, 3 classes: $105, single class: $40
- On Zoom
*Would you like to participate in a class, but this schedule does not coordinate well with yours? If so, please contact me to see what other option is possible. With enough people, I can open up another class that could work for you.